Monday, September 14, 2009

2 years ago...

Pepaw I miss and love you so much
2 years ago on August 22 was when a very special person to me passed away. I know I am a little late posting but better late than never. There will not be a day when I don't think of my pepaw. He will always remain close to my heart and I am very saddened that Isabel will not get to meet him here on Earth and I know he would have been so crazy about her. I remember telling him I was pregnant and from day one he said I was having a girl, he also said I was feeding her very well by the look of my belly, but never got to meet her but I know he is watching over her everyday. It has been a very sad couple of years for our family but Isabel has 3 angels watching over her. My uncle Phillip passed away last year and as one of my previous post shows about grandma Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment