Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lately....

So I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would just do a quick update. No pictures sorry. The last couple of weeks have been so busy for me. The semester has been winding down, work a little stressful, and I still have my number 1 priority of being a mommy to Isabel. Not much has really happened. My sister came down this past weekend so we took Isabel to Chuck E. Cheese's and she loved it!

I have one final left this Friday morning. Praise to God! I am so ready for this semester to be over. It was a big transition for me. My previous semesters I took classes at UALR in Benton and they were just the basics. I am now in Little Rock and taking my major classes. It has been a hard change for me because I am away from Isabel a little bit more than usual and have to study so much more. The classes are definately tougher as I expected them to be. I am ready for Friday to be here, rest a couple of weeks, take 2 summer classes, and work full time.

The end of May we are going to Memphis. Just for a little quick mini vacation and can't wait. I love my job, my life, and my family. Things couldn't be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment