Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Weekend with the Sory's

Friday night we went over to the Warford's to let the girls play while Leslie and I lay on the couch and do nothing. The girls really took each other's toys all night instead of playing. Sorry no pictures from that night. We were too lazy.
Saturday no real big events. We did go to a family birthday party for one of Chris's cousins.
We went to church this morning which we love. Leslie invited us to church, Geyers Springs Baptist Church, with them and we finally accepted and went. We have gone for a month and really enjoy it. After church we went home and let Isabel take a nap and took her, my mom, and grandma to Wye Mountain. It was really beautiful and Isabel loved it. Sorry I posted so many pictures but I couldn't decide on which ones to post.




She loved playing in this tree. She cried when Chris took her out.


Daddy and his little girl.

Daddy's little flower




This is her great grandma Helen. She is so lucky to have her. She loves her so much.

Our Family

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures! I'm glad she smiled at the camera! :) The one on the top is my favorite. I'm glad you guys went today and had fun!

    ReplyDelete